PEGUIS FREE SPIRITS CHILD CARE CENTRE is looking for:
Substitute Child Care Assistants
To assist the Early Childhood Educators in all areas of the centre; to provide care and education to all children enrolled in daycare; to be a role model for all children at work and in the community; Required to work at Centre as an on-call basis with floor supervisor, floor staff and children ages 3 months to 6 yrs
Applicant must have:
• Clear child abuse registry check
• Clear criminal record check
• Experience working with children ages 3 months to 6 years old
• Good organizational and teamwork skills
• Current First Aid/child CPR certificate
• Valid class 5 driver’s license and own transportation
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Must be able to work as a team and independently.
• Honest, trustworthy and respectful in your approach with children.
• Able to maintain friendly and informative relationships with children and families
• Ability to complete written documentation.
Applicant must be able to:
• Work between hours of 8am to 6pm
• Work under the direction of floor supervisor
• Treat children, parents, staff and visitors with empathy, respect and equality
• Corporate in the maintenance of positive relationship and maintain confidentiality in all areas of the Centre
• Be wiling to undergo a drug test
• Physically supervise children at all times
All applicants will be thoroughly screened; successful candidates will be contacted for casual on-call shifts. Accepting applicants throughout the year.
Applications are available at the centre. Please submit your application and/or resume with three references and current criminal record & child abuse registry check to:
Geraldine Monkman –Director
Peguis Free Spirits Child Care Centre (drop off)
Box 29 Peguis, MB. R0C 3J0 (by mail)