RECEPTIONIST – CASUAL POSITION
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Peguis Child and Family Services require a Receptionist on a casual basis. The Receptionist will be responsible for providing office reception and administrative support duties including answering the phone, taking messages, and directing individuals to the appropriate area of delivery service.
• Successful completion of Grade 12 supplemented by a two year office administration diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience;
• Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook;
• Ability to be flexible in terms of hours of work, as required;
• Ability to work both independently and as a team member;
• Ability to maintain a pleasant and calm demeanor during busy or stressful times;
• Demonstrates excellent administrative writing and reporting skills, supply management, scheduling, organization, time management, presentation skills, equipment maintenance, travel logistics, verbal communication;
• Must be professional and reliable;
• Ability to produce high quality work in a timely fashion;
• Must maintain strict confidentiality;
• Valid class 5 driver’s license and a vehicle are required as travel may be necessary;
• Satisfactory Criminal Records Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check.
First Nation applicants are encouraged to self identify as being of First Nations descent
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, AUGUST 3, 2018 @ NOON
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified interested applicants are encouraged to submit their record checks, resume, cover letter and three references to:
Peguis Child and Family Services
Box 610 Peguis, Manitoba R0C 3J0
Fax: (204) 645-2558