EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES 5 YOUTH POSITIONS
Peguis First Nation Training & Employment is currently accepting applications for 5 youth positions in the Peguis Youth Work Experience Program. Total length of program is 3 months from March- May 2019. Program will consist of workshop and work placements.
- Age 18-30
- Peguis Band Member
- Out Of School For The Past 6 Months
- Unemployed / Underemployed
- Preference will be given to individualsthat have never participated in PYWEP in previous years.
Preference will be given to Income Assistance clients.
Applications available at PFNTE/PDC
Cover Letter & Resumes must be accompany all applications
For more information, please contact the PFNTE/PDC Office@ (204) 645-3405
- Positions may be subject to satisfactory Criminal Record Check and Child/Adult Abuse Registry Check.
- Only thoseselected for an interview will be contacted.
- Incompleteapplications will not be considered.
DEADLINE DATE: Friday, March 1, 2019