Peguis Summer Youth Work Experience Program 2017
PSYWEP 2017 ELIGIBILITY:
High School Students
– Be a Peguis Band Member
– Successfully completed grade 9 & be 15 years of age (before the final phase).
– Students 15 years of age are required to hand in a Child Employment Permit Application
-Have a Social Insurance Number (First year employees must provide a copy of SIN and copy of birth certificate).
– Successfully completed the school year and be returning or a graduate.
– Grade 12 graduates must submit an application and complete with a cover letter with resume.
– You must have a complete application handed in before the deadline date.
– Be a Peguis Band Member.
– Successfully completed the current academic year as a full time student.
– Must be returning to school or a graduate.
– Must submit a completed application along with a resume, cover letter and copy of most recent transcript before deadline date.
Phase 1 – July 3, 2017 – July 14, 2017
Phase 2 – July 17, 2017 – July 28, 2017
Phase 3 – July 31, 2017 – August 11, 2017
Deadline June 28, 2017
APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE at Peguis First Nation Training & Employment/Peguis School
For more information please contact:
Coordinator: Brittany Cochrane
Youth Liaison: Candace Stevenson
Phone: (204) 645-3405
Fax: (204) 645-2198