Part Time Term position
Summary of position: The Office /File clerk will be responsible for the maintenance and operations of the Recreation office. The office/file clerk will work to increase office operations with work duties that fall under: administration, customer service, filing, communication, scheduling, meetings, inventory, networking and other duties as assigned.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Responsible for managing visitors to the Recreation office and providing assistance in respect to meeting preparation.
– Maintain ongoing communication with public and partners (phone/email/fax/meetings, etc.)
– Daily operation of the recreation office (phone calls, reports, filing, supplies, etc,)
– Arrange travel schedules, reservations, and itinerary for staff as needed.
– Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Produce meeting agendas and provide accurate minutes, including tracking, monitoring, and following the progress of open action items.
– Maintain a well-organized confidential filing system for electronic and paper files.
– Accountable with all funds through monthly reporting
– Order for supplies and equipment as needed; Inventory of all purchases
– Create monthly calendars/schedules with events and activities
– Maintain a positive relationship with community
– Other duties assigned by Director required
– Able to use Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint proficiently
– Proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
– Possession of a valid Manitoba Driver’s License and own vehicle
– Current CPR certification or willing to obtain
– Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse and Child Abuse Registry Check
– Reliable and committed to community recreation development
– Available to work flexible hours, evenings & weekends: travelling may be required
Closing date: April 23rd, 2018 @ 12:00 pm
Must submit resume with three references, fill out application (picked up in office) and criminal record & child abuse registry check to:
Peguis Recreation Director
Address: Box 639 Peguis, MB R0C 3J0
Drop off: Peguis Rec Centre office (located across road from Peguis Multiplex)
Peguis Recreation wishes to thank all applicants expressing interest in this competition; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Employees are subject to drug testing as per Peguis Band Drug Policy.