The Peguis Chief & Council would like to recognize the children and youth for their commitment to learning, by providing eligible students with a $100.00 bursary.
– Must be a registered member of Peguis First Nation
– Must be registered and attending Nursery to Grade 12 (does not include Adult Ed)
ALL STUDENTS must submit an application form along with the following documents, depending on where you attend school:
– Home-Schooled Students: Status Card and November 2018 Report Card from Peguis Central School/Province of MB
– Off Reserve Students: Status Card and November 2018 Report Card
– Peguis Central School Students: The Peguis Central School Nominal Roll will be used to confirm eligibility. Report Cards and Status Cards not required.
PICK UP DATES
MONDAY, DECEMBER 17 – PEGUIS
Peguis Community Hall, 10:00am – 5:00pm
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 18 – WINNIPEG
Assiniboia Downs – 3975 Portage Avenue, 10:00am – 4:00pm
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 19 – SELKIRK
Selkirk Friendship Centre – 425 Eveline Street, 10:00am – 3:00pm
Peguis Band Office – Phone: 1 (204) 645-2359 or 1 (866) 645-2359
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2018