The Peguis Development Corporation (PDC) is seeking the services of a
General Manager for Peguis One Stop in Fisher Branch
The General Manager is responsible for the effective operations of the Peguis One Stop Convenience & Gas Store. The Manager is required to communicate and report to the Peguis Development Corporation Management team to ensure the objectives of the business are adhered to and the services provided are exceptional and meet customer satisfaction. The General Manager reports to the CEO of PDC.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• A bachelors degree in business management
• Leadership Skills
• Time Management Skills
• Budgeting Skills
• Must have excellent Customer Service Skills
• Must have Decision-Making Skills
• Experience in retail environment
• Knowledge and experience of accounting software.
• Must be able to take direction and perform work duties with limited supervision.
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
• Must submit a criminal record check.
Deadline date: July 20, 2018
Salary will commensurate based on qualifications and experience.
Please forward your resume to; Director of Human Resources, at the Peguis First Nation Band Administration Office. All applications and resumes will be screened by the Selections Committee and only those contacted will receive an interview.
Should you require a complete job description please feel free to call, Gerald McCorrister @ 204-645-2359 or email PegBand.HR@peguisfirstnation.ca.
Qualified Peguis Band Members shall be given first preference in accordance with the Peguis Personnel and Administration Policy & Procedures, Section-K RECRUITMENT AND HIRING, Article 1.1 Band Membership.