Financial Secretary – One Year Contract
Peguis Child and Family Services require a Financial Secretary. Reporting to the Director of Finance regarding finance information verification. The Financial Secretary will assist Director of Finance and Finance Team with providing strong input and support in the Finance Program.
- Minimum 2 years administrative and/or finance experience;
- Completion of post-secondary accounting certificate or equivalent;
- Strong administrative skills with high attention to detail;
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, SAGE, SIMPLY) with proficiency of MS Office;
- Analytical experience;
- Excellent communication skills: interpersonal, oral and written;
- Good work ethic;
- Team player;
- Previous experience would be considered an asset;
- First Nation applicants are encouraged to self-identify as being of First Nations descent;
- Applicants must provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check;
- Please state in cover letter competency skills related to this position
Application Deadline: JANUARY 24, 2019 @ 12:00PM
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes & cover letter along with their record checks and three references to:
Human Resource Manager
Peguis Child and Family Services Inc.
Box 610 Peguis, Manitoba R0C 3J0
Fax: (204) 645-2558