Location: WINNIPEG, MB
Peguis Child and Family Services require a ONE-YEAR TERM FILE CLERK for the Winnipeg location . The File Clerk will be responsible for maintenance of the Child and Family Services Filing System, Clerical Support, Receptionist and other duties.
- Office Administration Diploma or Legal Secretary training;
- A related secretarial certificate, with an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered;
- Knowledge of child and family services programs;
- Computer knowledge;
- Demonstrate organizational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills with effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent work record/history;
- Valid class 5 driver’s license and a vehicle are required;
- First Nation applicants are encouraged to self -identify as being of First Nations descent.
Applicants must provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check.
DEADLINE: Friday, January 18, 2019 at Noon
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified interested applicants should submit their resume, cover letter, record checks & 3 references to:
Human Resources Department
Peguis Child and Family Services
Box 610 Peguis, Manitoba R0C 3J0
Fax: (204) 632-7226