For School Year August 30, 2017 – 2018
The Peguis School Board is now accepting applications for the above position.
– Grade 12 or GED
– Ability to work within a group setting and on an individual basis.
– Prior work experience working with children an asset/subbing experience considered.
– Education Assistant or Para-Educator Certificate an asset.
– Successful applicants must undergo a Child Abuse Registry Check and must submit a Criminal Record Check.
– Applicants may be subject to Employee Drug Testing.
You may submit a resume along with your completed application. Applications are available at the Peguis School Board office.
Deadline date: August 18, 2017