Required Immediately in Peguis, MB
1 Year Term
Peguis Child and Family Services require one (1) DRIVER/TRANSPORTER. The Driver will be responsible for providing a full range of driving duties, assisting in office maintenance and preventative maintenance to company vehicle.
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education;
• Proven safe and accident-free driving record and knowledge of vehicle preventative maintenance programs;
• CPR/First Aid Certificate;
• Experienced with vehicle emergency repairs, able to change automobile tires, handle minor on-road maintenance and dollies/lifting required;
• Knowledge of the community of Peguis First Nation;
• Demonstrate organizational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills;
• Effective verbal and written communication skills;
• Valid Manitoba Class 4 driver’s license;
• First Nation applicants are encouraged to self identify as being of First Nations descent.
Applicants must provide a current Drivers Abstract and satisfactory Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Checks. References are also required.
DEADLINE: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2017 @ NOON
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD OCTOBER 20, 2017 – PLEASE LEAVE THE DATE OPEN
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes along with three references to:
Human Resources Department
Peguis Child and Family Services
Box 610 Peguis, Manitoba R0C 3J0
Fax: (204) 645-2558