Peguis Dental Clinic
Peguis Dental Clinic invites applicants to submit their information for the position of Dental Assistant.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Retrieve the previous records of patients or create one for new patients.
• Make patients comfortable on the dental chair and prepare them for the treatment.
• Hand instruments to the dentist while checking or treating the patients.
• Use suction or other device to keep patient’s mouth dry while receiving treatment.
• Take dental radiographs (x-rays) and process the films.
• Educate the patients about the post operative instruction and oral hygiene instruction.
• Keep the dental chair and adjoining areas clean.
• Sterilize the dental instruments.
• Take inventory and place order of required dental supplies and materials.
• Place order of required supplies and materials.
• Must have excellent public relationship skills; courteous, friendly and polite attitude.
• Excellent communication and knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Must be punctual, reliable and committed to work in dental area.
• Must be motivated and work with limited supervision.
• Knowledgeable in use of office equipment; fax machine and photocopier.
• Will work under the direction of the Dentist as needed.
• Previous related experience in a similar setting an asset.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Interested applicants are invited to submit/drop off/email their cover letter, resume and two work related references to:
Ryan Cochrane or Dr. Peter Kang
Peguis Health Centre
P.O. BOX 690
Ryan Cochrane’s Email: HEALTH.HRVISION@PEGUISFIRSTNATION.CA
Dr. Peter Kang’s email: ZNGKGK2003@GMAIL.COM