Peguis Summer Youth Work Experience Program 2018
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Coordinator & Assistant Coordinator
Peguis First Nation Training & Employment is looking for 2 motivated individuals who would like to be part of the Peguis Summer Youth Work Experience Program.
Post-Secondary Students that enjoy working with youth, consider themselves a role model to youth and enjoy challenges, then this may be the perfect summer job for you!
- Peguis Band Member
- Post-Secondary Student Graduate or returning to school in the 2018/19 Academic Year, in good academic standing (transcripts must be provided)
- Excellent Work Ethic & Reliable
- Can provide direction to youth
- Can work easily with youth and have a good relationship working with youth
- Daily access to a vehicle & Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Between the ages of 18-30
- Successful applicants must provide Child/Adult Abuse Registry & Criminal Record Checks Application Requirements:
- Application Form
- Cover Letter
- Most Recent Transcript
Employment Duration: May 28 – August 17, 2018 (12 weeks)
PFNTE wishes to thank all applicants expressing interest in this competition; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
New employees are subject to drug testing as per Peguis Band Drug Policy.
For more information contact the PFNTE Office (204) 645-3405
DEADLINE: FRIDAY MAY 18, 2018