Peguis Development Corporation (PDC) is seeking the services of Clerks & Gas Attendants for Peguis’ One Stop Food & Gas in Fisher Branch
Peguis Development Corporation is seeking highly motivated individuals to provide assistance to customers and handle various duties such as operating the cash register, interacting with customers, stocking, pumping gas, maintaining the store keeping it clean and organized.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Possess the ability to work both independently or closely with others
• Relate positively with a wide variety of staff, clients and the general public, displaying professionalism at all times
• Leadership & Time Management skills
• Budgeting with knowledge and experience of accounting software
• Must have excellent Customer Service skills
• Must have decision-making skills
• Experience in a retail environment
• Must be able to take direction and perform work duties with limited supervision
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Must be willing to undergo a criminal record check and Chilld Abuse Registry Check
• Must have own transportation
Deadline: August 17, 2018 by 4:00 pm
Salary will commensurate based on qualifications and experience.
Please forward your resume to; Director of Human Resources, at the Peguis First Nation Band Administration Office. All applications and resumes will be screened by the Selections Committee and only those contacted will receive an interview.
Should you require a complete job description please feel free to call, Gerald McCorrister @ 204-645-2359 or email PegBand.HR@peguisfirstnation.ca.
Qualified Peguis Band Members shall be given first preference in accordance with the Peguis Personnel and Administration Policy & Procedures, Section-K RECRUITMENT AND HIRING, Article 1.1 Band Membership.