Peguis Health Services has one (1) full-time term position available for a Child Development Worker through the Jordan’s Principle – Child First Initiative Program.
The Child Development Worker will provide a comprehensive community health services in conjunction with its health care team. The Child Development Worker under the supervision of the Case Manager will provide a model of service delivery for children with disabilities and their families. Such as developing tools to help the child learn life skills, assist families who have children with developmental and/or physical disabilities. Service is intended to strengthen families and support parents to care for their children at home or in school within their own community.
• Health Care Aide Certificate or Early Childhood Education Certificate or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years experience working.
• CPR, First Aide Certification.
• Vehicle and valid driver’s licence.
• Highly motivated individual who is innovative and proven ability to work with families.
• Excellent time management and facilitation skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer programs related to eHealth
Please submit your cover letter, resume and 2 letters of support to:
Rhonda Traverse, Case Manager for Jordan’s Principle or Ryan Cochrane, Human Resources
Peguis Health Centre
P.O. BOX 690
Closing Date: April 19th, 2018 at 12:00 PM
The successful candidates must undergo and provide an Adult and Child Abuse Registry Check and Criminal Record Check. Jordan’s Principle wishes to thank all applicants expressing interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position is subject to a random drug test as per band policy for all new employees.