CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES (CFS) SOCIAL WORKER
Location: WINNIPEG, MB
Peguis Child and Family Services Inc require one (1) CHILD AND FAMILY SERVICES (CFS) SOCIAL WORKER. The worker will be responsible for providing a full range of Child Protection and Family Support Services.
• Bachelor of Social Work Degree; alternatively a Post-secondary degree in a related field with at least 2 years direct CFS experience may be considered.
• Registration (RSW) with the Manitoba College of Social Workers is required.
• Minimum of two years experience in the field of Child and Family Services or equivalent social services field.
• Knowledge of the Manitoba Child and Family Services Act.
• Demonstrate organizational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills with effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional crisis intervention and risk assessment skills.
• Knowledge of collateral services / community resources and how to access are required.
• Proficiency in computers – specifically Child and Family Services Information System (CFSIS), Microsoft Office and the Intake Module System.
• Valid class 5 driver’s license and a vehicle are required.
• First Nation applicants are encouraged to self identify as being of First Nations descent.
Applicants must provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check.
DEADLINE: Friday, AUGUST 10, 2018 at Noon
We thank all who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Qualified interested applicants should submit their resume, cover letter, record checks & 3 references to: