Business Plan and Feasibility Writers
Peguis Development Corporation (PDC)
PDC was established in 1984 in response to the growing need for a service organization to carry the specific mandate of delivering the Economic Development program for the Peguis First Nation community.
Intent of Call Out for Business Plan and Feasibility Writers
Peguis Development Corporation is currently developing a database in partnership with Peguis Training and Employments’ Community Skills Database Project to capture all talented and creative Peguis Band Members experienced in business plan and feasibility writing for future contract based projects that will significantly contribute to the growth of our community.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of the Peguis Surrender Trust criteria and application package and procedures.
• Possess knowledge and expertise in research, facilitation and coordination, communication, writing, and proposal development.
• Demonstrated ability to work within strict timelines.
• Ability to compile a budget for submission to various funding sources i.e. Peguis Surrender Trust, Financial Institutions, INAC and First Peoples Economic Growth Fund
• Ability to work with the public and experience working with First Nation communities.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Proven track record working independently and with minimal supervision
Please submit your cover letter, resume, including letters of reference to: Director of Peguis Development Corporation at the Peguis First Nation Band Office “A”.
Please direct all Inquiries to Gerald Slater (204) 645-3405 or email email@example.com.
Qualified Peguis Band Members shall be given first preference in accordance with the Peguis Personnel and Administration Policy & Procedures, Section-K RECRUITMENT AND HIRING, Article 1.1 Band Membership.
Deadline for this Call Out is April 7, 2017 and On-going