Apprenticeship Plumber needed for the Peguis First Nation Maintenance department.
Your role will be to work under Red Seal Plumber and consult with Peguis First Nation clients for maintenance and repair of their residential and commercial Plumbing systems.
• Possess relevant qualifications and licenses besides bringing with you an in-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing and drainage systems
• Maintain excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level especially with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and installation team
• Keep your truck inventory Stocked at all times
• Adhere to current rules and regulations related to drainage work to be performed
• Document and properly complete paperwork
• Provide emergency service when needed, technicians are expected to be on call rotation
• Develop as a professional, you will be encouraged to participate in regular trainings
• Possess and maintain a clean driving record.
• Adopt new technology to manage your day to day activities.
• Maintain a good track record and represent the company with positive attitude.
Job Type: 900 hours for Level One Apprenticeship Plumber
Job Location: Peguis First Nation
• Plumbing: Level One experience – Theory
• Willing to go back to school for Level Two
Please submit a cover letter, resume and two references to:
Attention: Peguis First Nation
Gerald McCorrister / Human Resource Manager
P.O. Box 10
Deadline for Resumes: December 11, 2018