The Peguis Surrender Claim Trust is seeking a new team member as an Administrative Assistant to provide professional and courteous administrative support to the operations of the Trust.
Some duties of this full-time role include;
– General Administration and reception duties
– Ensure smooth day-to-day operations of administrative office functions
– Manage all Trust correspondence including filing and reporting
– Assist in the planning and organizing of community events ie: Meetings, Annual General Meetings, Workshops, Conferences
– Some travel, after-hours and evening or weekend work is required.
Criteria for the position of Administrative Assistant include:
– Administrative Assistant/Office Procedures certificate or equivalent
– Minimum one-year experience working in office environment
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Reporting to the Trust Manager, the successful candidate will be reliable self-starter who is committed to working for an organization that is mandated to manage the Peguis Surrender Claim Trust in the best interest of the community and its members. Must be able to deal with the public in a professional and courteous manner while supporting the overall administration of the Trust. Salary and benefits are competitive.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by JANUARY 31, 2018 via mail, email or delivery to;
Sharon Stevenson, Trust Manager
Peguis Surrender Claim Trust
Box 942, Peguis First Nation, MB R0C 3J0
Ph: (204) 645-5644
Located in Peguis Recreation Centre