Peguis First Nation Training & Employment (PFNTE) is seeking the services of an
Administrative Assistant ( Term )
Peguis First Nation Training & Employment (PFNTE) is seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to provide administrative support to the PFNTE management team. Reporting to the Program Manager, the duties of the incumbent will include but is not limited to: providing general administrative support, data entry, switchboard/reception, faxing, photocopying, filing, mail distribution, creating clients/venders/partners case contact lists, records work completed to date and statistical data collection and interfacing with the general public for inquiries and general services.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS;
• Several years experience providing administrative support with extensive knowledge in office procedures and operating office equipment.
• Excellent customer service orientation.
• Superb communication skills and professionalism.
• Ability to manage and organize multiple projects.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional telephone and service skills.
• Relate positively with a wide variety of staffing, clients and the general public.
• Must apply professionalism at all times and must be excellent at, multi-tasking.
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work product.
• Class 5 Driver’s License is an asset, some travelling may be required.
***Salary will commensurate based on qualifications and experience.
***All applications and resumes will be screened by the Selections Committee and only those contacted will receive an interview.
Please forward your resumes including two letters of reference from a previous employer to: Gerald McCorrister, Director of Human Resources, at the Peguis First Nation Band Administration Office.
or by email: PegBand.HR@peguisfirstnation.ca
Qualified Peguis Band Members shall be given first preference in accordance with the Peguis Personnel and Administration Policy & Procedures, Section-K RECRUITMENT AND HIRING, Article 1.1 Band Membership.
DEADLINE FOR RESUMES WITH REFERENCES is: June 26th, 2018.