Peguis Health Services invites applications for the position of Administration Assistant for a four (4) month full-time term. The Administrative Assistant will work under the supervision of the Home and Community Care Coordinator and assist the Home and Community Care Program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external organizations, as well as clients, to coordinate a variety of meetings.
- Represents the Case Manager/Project Coordinator by attending meetings in the Case Manager/Project Coordinator’s absence; speaking for the Case Manager/Project Coordinator.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate word-processing support by composing and/or editing a variety of documents.
- Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, faxes, memos, and emails.
- Complete necessary expense reports for approval and subsequent handling by finance.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and discretion in all aspects of the position.
- Other duties, as required.
- Graduate of a recognized post-secondary program in Administration or equivalent
- Able to use Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint proficiently
- Possession of a valid Manitoba Driver’s License and own vehicle
- Current CPR certification
- This position is subject to a Criminal Record Check, Adult Abuse and Child Abuse Registry Check
Please submit your cover letter, resume and 2 letters of support to:
Ryan Cochrane, Human Resources Manager
Peguis Health Centre
P.O. Box 690
Closing Date: March 25, 2019 at 5:00 PM
The Peguis Health Centre wishes to thank all applicants expressing interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position is subject to a random drug test as per band policy for all new employees.