PEGUIS YOUTH WORK EXPERIENCE PROGRAM
10 YOUTH POSITIONS
Peguis First Nation Training & Employment is currently accepting applications for 10 youth positions in the Peguis Youth Work Experience Program. Total length of program is 6 months from October 2017 – March 2018. Program will consist of workshop and work placements.
• Age 18-30
• Peguis Band Member
• Out Of School For The Past 6 Months
• Unemployed / Underemployed
• Preference will be given to individuals that have never participated in PYWEP in previous years.
Income Assistance clients are encouraged to apply.
Applications available at PFNTE/PDC.
Cover Letter & Resumes must be accompany all applications.
For more information, please contact the PFNTE/PDC Office @ (204) 645-3405
• Positions may be subject to satisfactory Criminal Record Check and Child/Adult Abuse Registry Check.
• Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Incomplete applications will not be considered.
• Employees are subject to random drug testing as per Peguis Band Drug Policy.
DEADLINE DATE: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2017